U2 in Print
This section includes books and other print formats, and will contain books about the band as well as books the band have been involved in writing. It is not an attempt to catalog every book ever written about the band.
Skim through information about U2's fan club magazines, World Service Magazine and two volumes of Propaganda. Take a look at the specially crafted tour books for various tours. And take a look at other in print offerings from U2, and about U2. 'Books about U2' includes books written about the band by close collaborators, or books U2 have written themselves about the band, while 'Non-U2 Books' are books that the band have been involved in writing, but they aren't about the band.
- World Service Magazine
- Propaganda Vol. 1
- Propaganda Vol. 2
- Books About U2
- Non-U2 Books Written by U2
- VIP Tour Books
- Music Books
U2 Bibliography News
Not just news of the books listed above, but any of our news stories about upcoming books with a U2 tie...
- "Gavin Friday and the Friday-Seezer Ensemble Soundtrack to Peter and the Wolf" (2023-08-23)
- "Surrender in softcover, Emmy Nomination, Zooropa at 30" (2023-07-12)
- "Surrender Promotion" (2022-11-26)
- "Spoilers: Bono’s Surrender Chapter Titles" (2022-10-19)
- "Bono at The New Yorker Festival" (2022-10-10)
- "Bono’s Autobiography Announced: Surrender" (2022-05-10)
- "The Crystal Ball: What Comes Next" (2021-04-28)
- "U2 On Track: A Book by Eoghan Lyng" (2020-11-17)
- "More on Bono’s Autobiography" (2020-10-11)
- "New Anniversary Edition of Eno’s Book “A Year With Swollen Appendices”" (2020-07-31) For full news please visit our news page.