New Shows Announced for 2024 with Bram van den Berg
Original Story by Aaron J. Sams (2023-10-19)
U2 have announced 11 more shows at Sphere in Las Vegas, starting in January 2024, and continuing into February. These shows will be once again without drummer Larry Mullen. The band will be joined by Bram van den Berg for these shows.
At this point, we are not aware of further shows.
For U2.com subscribers, there’s an opportunity to request tickets similar to how we did so for the 2023 shows. Your request must be in by Saturday, October 21 at 10pm PT. If you wish to participate, you will receive an email with details, and those details are also now available at U2.com.
The general sale begins on October 25. All shows will go on sale that day, but the sales will be staggered between 10am and 2pm PT. More information on the sales times are available in our show archive where we have listings for individual shows.
Packages via Vibee are now available for all 11 shows, including VIP packages and hotel and show packages.
A few notes:
- Red Zone is still limited to 50 tickets per night
- GA and Red Zone will be restricted from secondary sales, and will only be transferrable via Ticketmaster at face value
- Seats in the 100 sections are known to have restricted views for the back rows. Ticketmaster marks the seats in row 30 back as having restricted views, however these restricted views start as early as row 19 in section 101 and 110.
- Although the majority of shows are on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, there is a slightly different schedule for the final week where they will play Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Ticket pricing for these newly announced shows are as follows:
- GA Floor – Standing $267.88 (Yellow)
- Reserved P1 – Seating $501.35 (Orange)
- Reserved P2 – Seating $400.21 (Purple)
- Reserved P3 – Seating $267.88 (Green)
- Reserved P4 – Seating $140.13 (Blue)
- (RED) Zone – VIP Package $600.00 (Red)
Please note the reduced view tickets are marked in Grey on the map below. It is not known if these will be included in the P1 seating or not. These seats are laid out differently than they were during the initial sales in 2023. Likewise, prices seem to be higher for some Vibee packages this time out.
Our show archive for these shows can be found here.